The facts of life is that the opposition to wind has grown from a few activists into a co-ordinated group of knowledgeable and expert people including politicians of several parties. This report (click here) is a brief synopsis of where we are and a good read.
- Deadly Cool: Wind Turbine Throws Ice Chunks Into US College
- Do Politicians ever listen?
- Wind Industry Lies About Falling Costs Backfire: MPs Demand End to Subsidies for Wind Power
- I’ve got to take my problem to the United Nations
- I think you may enjoy this
- The Scottish Wind-Power Racket
- Cnoc an Neas
- Zero Gain
- How to really annoy your neighbours. Buy an electric car!
Wind V. Coal
Quote of the Decade
"The trouble with wind farms is that they have a very large spatial footprint for a piddling little bit of electricity. You would need 8oo turbines to produce the output of a coal-fired power station."
Sir Martin Holgate, Chief Scientist at the Department of the Environment of the British Government - October 2004
Death by a Thousand Turbines
- Energy Consents
- Kilmorack Wind Fm
- Political Comments
- The Blimp
- The Dummies Guide
Einstein on Consensus in ScienceAs Einstein once said,"It does not take a hundred scientists to prove me right ( consensus ?). It only takes one to prove me wrong"
- 134,602 views
Most recent comments
andreasmarciniak on Do Politicians ever liste… kelvinsdemon on The Scottish Wind-Power R… andreasmarciniak on I think you may enjoy thi… andreasmarciniak on The Scottish Wind-Power R… andreasmarciniak on Cnoc an Neas
Swamped by a Hundred Hydros