The Solar Stirling System Based on the Scottish invention of the Stirling Engine. Well if it works, you heard it hear first. Just let me know how you got on. The cynic in me says “Beware of americans bearing gifts” We usually get shafted!
- You’ve Heard it By Now! 758 Renewable Energy Contracts CANCELLED in Ontario!!
- Rampion, A farce or a fiddle
- A great analysis of the Future, or not, of wind
- The Truth about Fossil Fuels
- Industrial Wind
- The Law of unintended consequences
- A critique of Ruth Davidson
- Claire Perry Blames British Gas For Her Own Climate Policies
- Read and weep
Wind V. Coal
Quote of the Decade
"The trouble with wind farms is that they have a very large spatial footprint for a piddling little bit of electricity. You would need 8oo turbines to produce the output of a coal-fired power station."
Sir Martin Holgate, Chief Scientist at the Department of the Environment of the British Government - October 2004
Death by a Thousand Turbines
- Energy Consents
- Kilmorack Wind Fm
- Political Comments
- The Blimp
- The Dummies Guide
Einstein on Consensus in ScienceAs Einstein once said,"It does not take a hundred scientists to prove me right ( consensus ?). It only takes one to prove me wrong"
- 137,532 views
Most recent comments
andreasmarciniak on Rampion, A farce or a fid… andreasmarciniak on A great analysis of the Future… ‘Must read… on A critique of Ruth Davids… gmlindsay on The Truth about Fossil Fu… andreasmarciniak on Industrial Wind
Swamped by a Hundred Hydros