From: Debi VanTassel
Date: Fri, Nov 15, 2013
Subject: Ocean Breeze Emu Farm-closing
- Is the CPRE for for purpose or a mouthpiece for Political ambitions?
- THE IMPACT OF WIND ENERGY ON WILDIFE AND THE ENVIRONMENT Papers from the Berlin Seminar
- Net Zero – A Green Light to the Wind Industry?
- A Geologist’s opinion!
- It is not only the tails that are missing on the Isle of Man!
- Where have all the job gone Nicola? Indonesia by any chance?
- Beware The Elephant Trap
- I am going to unashamedly copy a comment from the news papers.
- Another comment by Doug Brodie
Wind V. Coal
Quote of the Decade
"The trouble with wind farms is that they have a very large spatial footprint for a piddling little bit of electricity. You would need 8oo turbines to produce the output of a coal-fired power station."
Sir Martin Holgate, Chief Scientist at the Department of the Environment of the British Government - October 2004
Death by a Thousand Turbines
- Energy Consents
- Kilmorack Wind Fm
- Political Comments
- The Blimp
- The Dummies Guide
Join 65 other followers
Einstein on Consensus in ScienceAs Einstein once said,"It does not take a hundred scientists to prove me right ( consensus ?). It only takes one to prove me wrong"
- 155,421 views
Most recent comments
Net Zero Is a Prepos… on Do Politicians ever liste… The Next Big Con… on Do Politicians ever liste… Farmers thinking of… on What have I done? An ode to Fa… andreasmarciniak on THE IMPACT OF WIND ENERGY ON W… andreasmarciniak on Net Zero – A Green Light…
Swamped by a Hundred Hydros