- Deadly Cool: Wind Turbine Throws Ice Chunks Into US College
- Do Politicians ever listen?
- Wind Industry Lies About Falling Costs Backfire: MPs Demand End to Subsidies for Wind Power
- I’ve got to take my problem to the United Nations
- I think you may enjoy this
- The Scottish Wind-Power Racket
- Cnoc an Neas
- Zero Gain
- How to really annoy your neighbours. Buy an electric car!
Wind V. Coal
Quote of the Decade
"The trouble with wind farms is that they have a very large spatial footprint for a piddling little bit of electricity. You would need 8oo turbines to produce the output of a coal-fired power station."
Sir Martin Holgate, Chief Scientist at the Department of the Environment of the British Government - October 2004
Death by a Thousand Turbines
- Energy Consents
- Kilmorack Wind Fm
- Political Comments
- The Blimp
- The Dummies Guide
Einstein on Consensus in ScienceAs Einstein once said,"It does not take a hundred scientists to prove me right ( consensus ?). It only takes one to prove me wrong"
- 135,087 views
Most recent comments
andreasmarciniak on Now you can see infrasoun… fenbeagleblog on Now you can see infrasoun… GeoffM on Do Politicians ever liste… andreasmarciniak on Do Politicians ever liste… kelvinsdemon on The Scottish Wind-Power R…
Swamped by a Hundred Hydros
Daily Archives: 26/02/2014
This leaflet is what they call their new leaflet and is often to be found at Community Consultation meetings the length and breadth of the Country. Version one was slammed by the ASA and all that RUK did was re-lable … Continue reading