- The Listening Room Experience
- You’ve Heard it By Now! 758 Renewable Energy Contracts CANCELLED in Ontario!!
- Rampion, A farce or a fiddle
- A great analysis of the Future, or not, of wind
- The Truth about Fossil Fuels
- Industrial Wind
- The Law of unintended consequences
- A critique of Ruth Davidson
- Claire Perry Blames British Gas For Her Own Climate Policies
Wind V. Coal
Quote of the Decade
"The trouble with wind farms is that they have a very large spatial footprint for a piddling little bit of electricity. You would need 8oo turbines to produce the output of a coal-fired power station."
Sir Martin Holgate, Chief Scientist at the Department of the Environment of the British Government - October 2004
Death by a Thousand Turbines
- Energy Consents
- Kilmorack Wind Fm
- Political Comments
- The Blimp
- The Dummies Guide
Einstein on Consensus in ScienceAs Einstein once said,"It does not take a hundred scientists to prove me right ( consensus ?). It only takes one to prove me wrong"
- 139,523 views
Most recent comments
andreasmarciniak on The Listening Room Experi… kelvinsdemon on Do Politicians ever liste… andreasmarciniak on Rampion, A farce or a fid… andreasmarciniak on A great analysis of the Future… ‘Must read… on A critique of Ruth Davids…
Swamped by a Hundred Hydros
Monthly Archives: December 2016
Firstly I am not, and never will be an expert on Climate, Green House Gases, Meteorology or Marine Sciences. However I have a devout dislike of computer models on the basis of rubbish in, rubbish out. However I am happy … Continue reading
The IPCC lead the charge to Climate Mania driven by blaming human behaviour. And yet in this from the IPCC proves that it is not definable.