- The Trashing of the Isles?
- Flat Battery: Busting the Myth of Grid Scale Storage of Wind & Solar Power
- Home Wreckers: Finnish Study Finds Wind Turbine Infrasound Unsafe For Residents Living Within 15 Km
- Minnesota Madness: Big Freeze Exposes Wind & Solar’s Deadly Flaw – Hopeless Intermittency
- Moray’s Wild Places
- Time to Say Goodbye
- The Listening Room Experience
- You’ve Heard it By Now! 758 Renewable Energy Contracts CANCELLED in Ontario!!
- Rampion, A farce or a fiddle
Wind V. Coal
Quote of the Decade
"The trouble with wind farms is that they have a very large spatial footprint for a piddling little bit of electricity. You would need 8oo turbines to produce the output of a coal-fired power station."
Sir Martin Holgate, Chief Scientist at the Department of the Environment of the British Government - October 2004
Death by a Thousand Turbines
- Energy Consents
- Kilmorack Wind Fm
- Political Comments
- The Blimp
- The Dummies Guide
Einstein on Consensus in ScienceAs Einstein once said,"It does not take a hundred scientists to prove me right ( consensus ?). It only takes one to prove me wrong"
- 141,643 views
Most recent comments
andreasmarciniak on The Trashing of the Isles… andreasmarciniak on Moray’s Wild Places Deborah Penderr on Time to Say Goodbye andreasmarciniak on The Listening Room Experi… kelvinsdemon on Do Politicians ever liste…
Swamped by a Hundred Hydros
Monthly Archives: December 2016
Firstly I am not, and never will be an expert on Climate, Green House Gases, Meteorology or Marine Sciences. However I have a devout dislike of computer models on the basis of rubbish in, rubbish out. However I am happy … Continue reading
The IPCC lead the charge to Climate Mania driven by blaming human behaviour. And yet in this from the IPCC proves that it is not definable.