- The Trashing of the Isles?
- Flat Battery: Busting the Myth of Grid Scale Storage of Wind & Solar Power
- Home Wreckers: Finnish Study Finds Wind Turbine Infrasound Unsafe For Residents Living Within 15 Km
- Minnesota Madness: Big Freeze Exposes Wind & Solar’s Deadly Flaw – Hopeless Intermittency
- Moray’s Wild Places
- Time to Say Goodbye
- The Listening Room Experience
- You’ve Heard it By Now! 758 Renewable Energy Contracts CANCELLED in Ontario!!
- Rampion, A farce or a fiddle
Wind V. Coal
Quote of the Decade
"The trouble with wind farms is that they have a very large spatial footprint for a piddling little bit of electricity. You would need 8oo turbines to produce the output of a coal-fired power station."
Sir Martin Holgate, Chief Scientist at the Department of the Environment of the British Government - October 2004
Death by a Thousand Turbines
- Energy Consents
- Kilmorack Wind Fm
- Political Comments
- The Blimp
- The Dummies Guide
Einstein on Consensus in ScienceAs Einstein once said,"It does not take a hundred scientists to prove me right ( consensus ?). It only takes one to prove me wrong"
- 141,645 views
Most recent comments
andreasmarciniak on The Trashing of the Isles… andreasmarciniak on Moray’s Wild Places Deborah Penderr on Time to Say Goodbye andreasmarciniak on The Listening Room Experi… kelvinsdemon on Do Politicians ever liste…
Swamped by a Hundred Hydros
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Denise Davis of the Druimba-sayno campiagn had a worrying night after a massive fire which came within seventy metres of her home. Some ten sq miles of the North Balmacaan Estate from Loch Gorm, the local SSI and right up … Continue reading
In this island of ours we can sometimes be extremely insular but wind farms stride across the Globe providing the same angst and pain wherever they go. A film premiered at the Toronto Film Festival was extremely apposite to this … Continue reading