A recent corresponance from Australia has called into question the oft repeated mantra of the DECC, Scottish Government, Renewables UK and Scottish Renewables that there is no health risk from Wind Farms and no noise issues. It should be noted that there is an issue of Precautionary Principle. It might be an opportune time to address the point to Ministers and Secretary’s of State as well as MSPs that “Ignorance is no excuse in the eyes of the Law”
- Is the CPRE for for purpose or a mouthpiece for Political ambitions?
- THE IMPACT OF WIND ENERGY ON WILDIFE AND THE ENVIRONMENT Papers from the Berlin Seminar
- Net Zero – A Green Light to the Wind Industry?
- A Geologist’s opinion!
- It is not only the tails that are missing on the Isle of Man!
- Where have all the job gone Nicola? Indonesia by any chance?
- Beware The Elephant Trap
- I am going to unashamedly copy a comment from the news papers.
- Another comment by Doug Brodie
Wind V. Coal
Quote of the Decade
"The trouble with wind farms is that they have a very large spatial footprint for a piddling little bit of electricity. You would need 8oo turbines to produce the output of a coal-fired power station."
Sir Martin Holgate, Chief Scientist at the Department of the Environment of the British Government - October 2004
Death by a Thousand Turbines
- Energy Consents
- Kilmorack Wind Fm
- Political Comments
- The Blimp
- The Dummies Guide
Einstein on Consensus in ScienceAs Einstein once said,"It does not take a hundred scientists to prove me right ( consensus ?). It only takes one to prove me wrong"
- 146,713 views
Most recent comments
andreasmarciniak on THE IMPACT OF WIND ENERGY ON W… andreasmarciniak on Net Zero – A Green Light… andreasmarciniak on A Geologist’s opinion! Charleis Wardrop on A Geologist’s opinion! andreasmarciniak on It is not only the tails that…
Swamped by a Hundred Hydros