- Doug Brodie’s views (and a lot of other people too)
- The Ignorati
- Sweden’s Climate Child
- The Trashing of the Isles?
- Flat Battery: Busting the Myth of Grid Scale Storage of Wind & Solar Power
- Home Wreckers: Finnish Study Finds Wind Turbine Infrasound Unsafe For Residents Living Within 15 Km
- Minnesota Madness: Big Freeze Exposes Wind & Solar’s Deadly Flaw – Hopeless Intermittency
- Moray’s Wild Places
- Time to Say Goodbye
Wind V. Coal
Quote of the Decade
"The trouble with wind farms is that they have a very large spatial footprint for a piddling little bit of electricity. You would need 8oo turbines to produce the output of a coal-fired power station."
Sir Martin Holgate, Chief Scientist at the Department of the Environment of the British Government - October 2004
Death by a Thousand Turbines
- Energy Consents
- Kilmorack Wind Fm
- Political Comments
- The Blimp
- The Dummies Guide
Einstein on Consensus in ScienceAs Einstein once said,"It does not take a hundred scientists to prove me right ( consensus ?). It only takes one to prove me wrong"
- 142,007 views
Most recent comments
andreasmarciniak on The Ignorati andreasmarciniak on Sweden’s Climate Child andreasmarciniak on The Trashing of the Isles… andreasmarciniak on Moray’s Wild Places Deborah Penderr on Time to Say Goodbye
Swamped by a Hundred Hydros
A True VisionOne wind turbine is a kinetic sculpture.
Thousands of them are a visual pollutant
The Wisdom of Fenbeagle
Wind saves CO2? Oh yeah!
Wind Developers Mantra
"You have to break a few eggs"
“Sorry, but your lives are worth less than our turbines!”
Town Council, Falmouth, Massachusets
Repeal the Act
The Fun of Fenbeagle
Vertical Axis Wind Turbines
World Council for Nature